Hi Jan, I'm not really into Soccer, I prefer much more Horse Racing. Someone else could reply better than me to your question. Currently there is no way to test a strategy with fun money with Ipposnif (also because it would be misleading).
I want to bet on football/soccer How do I program a strategi below: 1) I only wish to play on matches with a liquidity of £50 000 2) I wish to start with under 2.5 goals at the match start 3) Odds above 2.00 4) Cash out at a goal or after 20 minutes.
Soccer is not really my sport, none of the three matches I have tested, managed to reach the 20'! But instead, I tested the goal and consequently the hedge of the bet on all of them. Anyway, I hope you are luckier than me and you will test the positive outcome. Let me know about any issue. You can download the strategy from: www.ipposnif.com/download/strategies/Trading_Under_2.5_Goals.zip
Please note that this strategy relies on the score service. If the score service fails to provide the score of a match, the strategy will place the hedge bet only after 20 minutes, regardless of the score (that doesn't know).
All the parameters you have provided: tam, odd, minutes, can be easily modified from the strategy property panel:
1. the maximum amount of money the strategy can lose
2. market filters
3. bets are placed 1 minute before the start of the match
4. we want to bet only on well-formed markets
5. maximum three matches at the same time (if you want to select manually the matches to bet, check the option below)
6. the selection to bet has always the name: "Under 2.5 Goals"
7. we bet only when the odd is equal or greater than 2.5
8. we bet only on markets that have at least 50K of matched bets
9. the odd is the best available at 1 minute at the start. The price is updated every 10 seconds until the bet is fully matched.
10. the strategy bets 5 euro on every match.
11. the hedge bet (greening up), is placed as soon as the score changes from 0-0 or 1200 seconds (20 minutes) are elapsed since the start.
12. the hedge is done at the best lay price. The price is updated every second until the bet is fully matched.
A small fix that is better to add to the strategy:
The check "Each Bet" means that the overround will be checked also before placing the hedge bet: we don't want to hedge the trade when the market is still forming after a goal. You can tight the back/lay overround range as you wish.
I'm just starting out testing Ipposnif and wondered how you'd got on with your Under 2.5 goals soccer strategy testing so far, and if you have been able to test any others?
I've have several manual processes for trading soccer that I'm hoping to create automated strategies for in Ipposnif using the empty template, I have looked at some of the existing strategies for pointers on how best to configure them but any feedback you or anyone else has regarding soccer strategies (which do/don't work, liquidity/other issues encountered etc.) would be appreciated.
I plan to share my thinking on the strategies I'll be testing once I've created them, they will mostly revolve around 1st/2nd half goals and FT Overs to start, but I have lots of other ideas that fit automation much better than manual trading (they require lots of bets placing quickly) so I intend to test other markets such as Match Outright, HT/FT, Asian Handicap and Correct Score to mention a few.
Anyway as said any feedback anyone would like to give would be appreciated, good luck everyone with your trading in the meantime.
Hi, could I ask a question about stakes? How could I put in my strategy "waiting stakes"? For example: I always devide my stake to 4 stakes each 25%; if my stake is 10GBP, I devide it to 4 times. IT IS 2,5GBP. My first stake I put to for example 2.5, 2nd 2.8, 3rd 3.1 and last to 3.4 ( 4 stakes with gap 30 ticks) My question is how to write it to programm? Ones again 4 stake with gap 30ticks. Help me please. Sorry for my english, I hope you´ll understand me. Thank you for your help.